This is a super fun activity to do with the kids to give them an opportunity to help with your holiday decorating!
Make sure and have your children help you mix the mixture together. (exp. Let them take turns stirring) Then let your children decorate a beautiful snow scene on your windows!
The best part: It cleans much easier to clean than the spray snow you buy in the store!
1 Cup powdered laundry detergent
1 Cup hot water
(Food Coloring if you want the scene's to have color)
1. mix the laundry detergent and hot water into a mixing bowl.
2. Stir until most of the soap is dissolved
3. Add food coloring if you want
4. Use Paint brushes or sponges to decorate your windows!
5. Let it dry for about 20 minutes!