- Stop what you are doing. Sit on the floor and quietly read some books together
- Let your child take a warm, soothing bath.
- Play some soft gently music
- Turn off the television
- Turn down the lights ~ Light some nice scented candles
- Talk in a very soft gentle voice
- Encourage everyone to relax ~ love one another!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
SLOW DOWN, STAY CALM WHEN YOUR CHILD IS TIRED & GROUCHY
When your kids get cranky, parents often do too, especially during the busy holiday season. Here are some easy suggestions to calmly gain control and salvage the day!