We also have a super fun Recycle, Reduce, Reuse Felt Board Story that you can use with your children while doing this fun project! You can purchase it below!!
- 12 clean eggshells
- 1 teaspoon very hot water
- 1 teaspoon flour
- Food Coloring (if you want colored chalk)
- You will want to clean all the egg shells and let them dry overnight on a paper towel
- You will want to grind the egg shells until they are a fine powder. You can use a clean bowl and clean rock if you do not have a grinder. Make sure and remove any chunks that would not grind. (It is important that the result is a fine powder)
- Mix the flour and hot water in a bowl and mix until it is a paste. Then add 1 Tbl. of egg shell powder and mix well
- Shape and roll the mixture into the shape of chalk
- Let dry on a paper towel for about three days!
- Have fun making pictures on Easter with your own chalk made from Recycled Sidewalk chalk!!
Recycle, Reduce, Reuse Felt Board Story and Song Set!
Purchase online at http://www.glitterfulfeltstories.com/ $10.00