We just finished making this super fun Easter craft. We are going to give these as gifts for Easter!
Easter Egg Shell Gardens!!
- Wooden Popsicle Sticks
- Sharp Knife
- Glue Gun
- Paints and Brushes
- Grass Seeds and Dirt
- Mom or Dad can carefully cut off the top of the egg with a sharp knife. I did this on a kitchen towel.
- Rinse out the egg and make sure it is very clean
- Cut the wooden Popsicle sticks in half.
- Glue the sticks together sideways then glue the clean egg shell half on top
- Let the kids use their imagination to paint and decorate their egg gardens
- Put lots of grass seeds inside and top with dirt!