With Earth Day coming this week, we thought it would be wonderful to help take care of our birds! We are going to be making Pine cone Bird Feeders!! They are super fun to make and the birds really enjoy them!!
- Pine Cones
- Bird Seed
- Peanut Butter
- Have your children go on a nature hunt looking for pine cones!
- Using Popsicle sticks have the children cover the pine cone with peanut butter
- pour the bird seed into a bowl
- Let the children dip the peanut butter covered pine cone into the bird seed
- Tie a sting to the top of the feeder
- Hang on your favorite tree!!