This is the yummiest...easiest recipe! I can tell you that it is not super healthy, but the kids will keep asking for more and dinner will be made in a snap. I could not wait to share this recipe with you.
Homemade Hot Pockets
* Crescent Rolls
* Black forest ham
* Chopped frozen broccoli
* Shredded cheese
1. Chop the frozen broccoli, ham and mix together in a bowl.
2. Take 2 parts of the crescent rolls and pinch together
3. Spread some mustard on the crescent roll
4. Add a little cheese
5. follow with some broccoli and ham
6. Then fold over the crescent rolls to make a pocket.
7. Cook and enjoy!
Cook at 350 for 14-16 minutes