|Family Game Night Playing Do Tell|
As we played the game we were curious about some of the questions. We quickly learned that it was really helping us talk with the kids about issues or concerns that normally would be hard to talk about. It addressed fighting, jealousy and complaining. All issues that we have been working on with the children.
After we were done playing the game we all felt so much closer. We had bonded and strengthened our relationships over a board game! It was nice and refreshing. The children told us that they could not wait until next week when we can play Do Tell together as a family again.
How to start family game night in your family!
- First let everyone in the family know that you are starting a weekly game night
- Meet at a mutually agreeable time
- If you have a large family or have extended family living with you - you can divide up into small groups
- Take turns planning and preparing snacks
- Invite extended family members to join you (Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles)
- Remember to laugh and have fun together!
We are offering a free Do Tell board game to one of our readers to start a family game night!
To Enter to win:
- Answer the question: Do you have family game night?
- Follow Do Tell on Twitter
- Follow Do Tell on Facebook
- Follow our blog
**giveaway is now closed- winner has been emailed**
Do Tell provided us with a complimentary game for review. Our thoughts and opinions are of our own.