I recently told you about the new fantastic website developed by Kroger and Conagrafoods. It makes dinner so easy to plan, shop & cook taking all the guess work out. Tonight I made the Italian Chicken Packets recipe.
I went online and printed out my shopping list and recipe. The entire meal only took me less than 5 minutes to get into the oven. First the kids mixed the ingredients into a bowl.
Then I poured the ingredients on top of a chicken breast and wrapped it into foil
Then put it into the oven!
The recipe told me to cook it for 20-25 minutes, although it took mine about 40-45 minutes to cook
It was delicious, healthy and family friendly. I highly recommend this meal and can't wait to make my next recipe from this neat recipe website!
Italian Chicken Packets Recipe
- 4 Cups frozen broccoli
- 1 can (14.5oz) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup light Italian dressing
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine broccoli, drained tomatoes, and dressing into a medium bowl
- Lay 2 20x12 inch sheets of foil on top of each other
- Place one chicken breast on the foil, pour the topping on the chicken and seal it up in the foil
- Place packets on a baking sheet and bake 20-25 (for me 40 min) or until the chicken is no longer pink.
You can see my entire experience on my whrrl story:
Felt Stories was compensated for this post from Collective Bias.I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising