This week I had the opportunity to try a new Kroger recipe The Hero Joe! It was so easy - almost too easy to make and the entire family loved it! I have not made anything with sloppy joe sauce since I was a kid and when I was eating it I felt like I was 10 again. It is not the lowest calorie meal out there, however we all need a little carbs sometimes, especially with all the cold weather. ~Enjoy!
- 1 can Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 pound deli-sliced roast beef
- 12 soft hoagie rolls
- 6 slices of Monterey Jack cheese, each cut diagonally into 4 triangles
- 1/2 red onion, cut into thin rings
- Garlic Mayo
- Heat sauce in large skillet over medium-low heat until hot.
- Add beef, heat stirring often
- Fill each roll with equal portions of beef, cheese and onions
- serve immediately
Felt Stories was compensated for this review by Collective Bias.I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising