|We found this amazing recipe on the Conagra Foods website|
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 8 ounces dry ziti pasta, uncooked
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (26 oz each) Hunt's® Four Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Stir in pasta sauce and tomato paste until combined.
- Spoon 1/2 cup meat sauce into bottom of prepared dish. Top with half the pasta, half the remaining sauce and 1/2 cup cheese. Repeat layers, starting with pasta and ending with cheese.
- Bake uncovered 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
|I went to Walmart to get all the supplies we needed|
You can see my entire shopping & cooking process on my This Moment story:
I was compensated for this post from Collective Bias as part of a social shopper insights study. All thoughts are of my own