After I made the bechamel sauce I layered the lasagna in a pyrex dish. I went wonton wrappers, marinara, bechamel, and then the two different cheeses. I did these four times.
It baked in the oven at 500 degrees for 20 minutes
30 Minute Safeway Lasagna Recipe
- 3 Tbl. Lucerne Sweet Cream Butter
- 2 Tbl. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups "O" Organic milk
- 1 tea. ground nutmeg
- Dash of salt & pepper
- 8 Wonton Wrappers
- 2 cups Safeway Select Marina sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Lucerne Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt butter over medium heat. Add flour and stir until bubbly.
- Remove pan from heat and slowly add in milk (stirring constantly)
- Stir until the sauce thickens (about 10 minutes)
- Then add nutmeg, salt and pepper to sauce
- Add 2 wonton wrappers that fit snugly in the baking dish
- Layer the lasagna
- Wonton Wrappers
- Marina sauce
- bechamel sauce
- Mozarella cheese
This project has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for #Collective Bias. My photos, thought and opinions are of my own.