Debba Haupert has created some amazing webinars to help prepare you for the big day. Debba is working with five top bloggers to help facilitate these webinars. You can learn more about each session on The UPS Store website or via twitter using hashtag #print4blogher. The five bloggers are:
- Amy Lowe - Dealusional - http://www.dealusional.com/
- Sara Blake - Super Saving Sense - http://www.supersavingsense.com/
- Shelby Barone - Glitterful Felt Stories - http://www.feltstories.com/
- Melissa Lockcuff - MamaBzz - http://www.mamabzz.com/
- Wendy Limauge - Sweeties Sweeps - http://sweetiessweeps.com/
Some things to think about your brand is:
- What do your readers expect from you?
- Are you consistent with your tone, topics and timing?
During the session we learned that marketing our brands consistently at different social media outlets, setting goals and working with the right advertisers will help to be a successful marketing plan. Once you have established your brand, marketing will be much easier to accomplish.
The first session went great. Sara Blake hosted the webinar and provided great information for us and mediated a great question and answer forum. The next session will be hosted by my (Shelby Barone) on Friday, June 24th at 1pm PST. You can learn more about how you can join our next session on the website http://www.lovinlogistics.com/
The first session was not only informative, but also very interactive. If you missed our first session, you can see the entire lesson plan here.