I recently ordered my business cards at The UPS Store. They helped me to custom design my cards and also helped me find the best places to put my information on the cards. The owner of the store where I went showed a lot of pride in the work he did for me and the result was amazing. You can see how my cards were designed in this article here.
When creating your business cards
- Make sure they easily identify you
- Make them easy to read
- A Great design will stand out!
- Ensure they are standard size business cards.
- Your name/business name/logo
- Blog URL and email address
- Social media information
- Phone number
- Address (If you are concerned about the safety of sharing your address you can get a PO Box at The UPS Store that will have a real street address)
- Photo of you
- Optional QR code
- Read, Read and Read aloud your information
- Be consistent in your capitalization
- Have someone else read and proof read them
- Read them backwards to check for misspelled words
I was compensated for this post as part of a social shopper insights study with #collectivebias. All my thoughts and opinons are of my own