The best place to get all your printing materials done is at your local The UPS Store. They are all individually owned and you can get great one-on-one service. I am planning on taking all my material to our local store next week! I can't wait to share with you what they help me design.
In preparing your material you will want to include some important things:
- You will want to create and include a tag line. Keep your tag line short and simple, but make sure it represents who you are.
- Have them include your contact info, blog name, tag line, social media links etc. Make sure that it is not too crowded when you add all your info.
- If you want to include links to specific articles on your blog include bit.ly links to help keep them short and clean.
- You might want to consider including your address so that people can mail you follow-up paperwork. If you are concerned about the safety of giving out your address you can get a PO Box at your local The UPS Store and it will have an actual street address instead of a (PO Box) address.
- Keep it clean!
- You can upload your design to The UPS Store website and simply go into the store to pick-up your materials!
I was compensated for this post as part of a social shopper insights study with #collectivebias. All my thoughts are of my own.