This past weekend, we hosted a fun Ridemakerz Build Your Ride race car party. When planning the party, I wanted to make all race car themed snacks for the kids to enjoy eating. Mommy Parties provided us with these adorable race car themed treats to make and serve at our Ridemakerz party.
Metal to the Pedal Pin "Wheelz" Sandwiches
- 4 tortilla wraps
- Sliced turkey
- Cream cheese
- Spread cream cheese on the different tortillas
- Layer with turkey and lettuce
- Roll sandwiches and hold together with a toothpick.
Off Road Dirt Cups
- Chocolate pudding
- 4 Oreo cookies (Smashed)
- Banana slices
- Put the pudding into clear plastic cups
- Top with crushed oreos and banana slices
- 1 (12 oz.) can of frozen cranberry concentrate
- 3 1/2 cups of fresh orange juice
- 2 cups of lemon lime soda
- Mix all the ingredients into a pitcher.
- Serve during the party
We hope that these fun race car themed recipes help to plan a fun party for your children.
Disclosure: We were provided with this recipes from Mommy Parties to host a Ridemakerz Party. All photos are property of FeltStories and cannot be used without permission. All our thoughts are of our own.